Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how this site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult them. This information is provided in accordance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site within the framework of EU Regulation 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The "holder" of the treatment
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "holder" of their treatment is:
Village Europe, 5/6
25020 - Gambara (BS)
C.F. and P.I. 03563880982
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services and are carried out only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing
The personal data provided by users who request or intend to use services or products offered through the site and receive further specific content are used only to respond to requests or perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose. The legal basis for these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or perform activities provided for in the agreements defined with the interested parties.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to offers of additional products or services of the owner. Legal basis for this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the person concerned.
Outside of these cases, the navigation data of the users are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the processing activities within the limits provided for by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Cookies are textual elements that are inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies have the function of streamlining the analysis of web traffic or to signal when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users. No personal data of the users is acquired by the site for this purpose. Cookies are not used for the transmission of personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users, used. The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used in the site avoid the use of other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of users' navigation and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding personal data concerning him / her. In particular, based on the current legislation:
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- When possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- If the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into consideration the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided by the current regulations.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment.
- The data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request using the following contact points through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com, where the Data Protection Officer may be contacted, as may be designated by the Data Controller.
The present version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on the 7-th May 2018.